• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Comments on my photography please

WiK1dz0r

n00b
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
16
Hey guys,

I'm an 18 year old South African who has recently found photography as a serious hobby. I would like some comments and crit on some of my photos :)

liftoff.jpg


_MG_3023.jpg


_MG_4466copy.jpg


Thanks :)
 
Nice shot of the owl man. I really like it.

The eagle, is a little blown out. I can't see any feathers on his neck because it's so white. Just a tip.
 
Very nice, proves great photos do not require the most expensive gear you can buy!

I really like the skateboard one and the road one, very nice job!
 
Very nice, proves great photos do not require the most expensive gear you can buy!

I really like the skateboard one and the road one, very nice job!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it :D

Very nice. I love the flying owl!

That's also one of my favorite photos

nice stuff....you've got some more good stuff on your site. keep going!

Thanks for having a look :D

Here's some more:

telegraphpoles.jpg
_MG_2854.jpg

sunset-1.jpg
_MG_2223.jpg
 
Back
Top