• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Comments From Xeon ES owners please

fabricio

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
123
Im about to purchase a set of ES chips for a Mac Pro and I'm a bit afraid. This are the same stepping as the final version. Can any with ES chips talk about their experience.

-Thanks
 
I have an L5460 ES and I know it's not compatible with a lot of motherboards. I went through 3 motherboards before I found a compatible one. Not sure if your Xeon will be compatible with the Mac Pro though. Try googling around for other peoples' experiences with ES chips on a Mac Pro specifically.
 
I have an L5460 ES and I know it's not compatible with a lot of motherboards. I went through 3 motherboards before I found a compatible one. Not sure if your Xeon will be compatible with the Mac Pro though. Try googling around for other peoples' experiences with ES chips on a Mac Pro specifically.


Hi, the stepping is compatible my concern is if its reliable. I don't care if its not fast as the final version.
 
Back
Top