• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Command Rate Question

AndersLeet

n00b
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
13
What does the 2T mean below, and is it how it should be?
memory.jpg
 
command rate is basically how often the memory controller send out commands ;)

try setting it to 1T. it might not be stable, but it's worth a shot.
 
Well, I don't want to make my system unstable ;D, so I think I'll keep it how it is. I do have SLi RAM (not running SLi, however) and in my BIOS I enabled the optimal settings for SLi RAM and it dropped the clocks to something close to 4-4-14-22 (dont remember off hand, im at work atm).
 
What is the configuration of your RAM? Do you have 2 - 1GB sticks of RAM or 4 - 512MB sticks? What motherboard?
 
Back
Top