BrakinDeep
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 43
Does anyone know if there is a command-line for enabling/disabling SLI?
I ask because I've had a nice dual monitor setup for a while (2x 2001FP w/ zero dead pixel). I went SLI recently and the only way to get dual monitor support is to disable SLI. Not a big deal but a pain nevertheless. Right-click here, click there, click here, uncheck this etc etc.
If a script or batch file can be written for enabling/disabling then it will make the whole SLI dual monitor work better for me. I'm sure others would benefit too.
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
I ask because I've had a nice dual monitor setup for a while (2x 2001FP w/ zero dead pixel). I went SLI recently and the only way to get dual monitor support is to disable SLI. Not a big deal but a pain nevertheless. Right-click here, click there, click here, uncheck this etc etc.
If a script or batch file can be written for enabling/disabling then it will make the whole SLI dual monitor work better for me. I'm sure others would benefit too.
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!