Command Conquer 3 Xbox360

and please no "mouse and keyboard" comments ok?

I played a lord of the rings demo, it played like WC3 and it was actually pretty smooth with the controller.

I know we're trying to avoid the whole keyboard vs controller thing.... but... Even though I'm normally a console gamer, a RTS is the one type that I actually agree with the PC camp. I had a hard time with BFME. Although it was much more fluid than any previous console RTS I've played, it still didn't seem as intuitive as a mouse and keyboard. Looks really interesting though.

Pretty cool news. Star Craft would be nice as well. I still haven't played BFME, but I hear it's done rather well, considering it's a RTS on a console. Hopefully they do a good job with this. Same goes for Halo Wars.

i dont understand...

360 is HD.... if MS would just enable keyboard+ mouse support, we could have games just as complex as PC games no problem...

why not just let ppl use it??

FPS/RTS on TVs sounds good to me...

brucedeluxe169 said:
i dont understand...

360 is HD.... if MS would just enable keyboard+ mouse support, we could have games just as complex as PC games no problem...

why not just let ppl use it??

FPS/RTS on TVs sounds good to me...

Because then people wouldn't have to have a PC for their PC games.

Alas, it looks pretty much the same as Generals. Good vehicles, reasonable environments, and the absolutely ugliest troop models ever designed.

I'll wait for the reviews.

Just like Generals? So it will be loads of fun but totally unplayable online?

Assuming they dont screw this up...if 360+PC players can play against each other...that'll be fun =)

StorageJoe said:
I know we're trying to avoid the whole keyboard vs controller thing.... but... Even though I'm normally a console gamer, a RTS is the one type that I actually agree with the PC camp. I had a hard time with BFME. Although it was much more fluid than any previous console RTS I've played, it still didn't seem as intuitive as a mouse and keyboard. Looks really interesting though.
I'm with you there and totally agree. From now on I'll only upgrade my computer enough to handle whatever RTS I want to play and everything else will be 360.

Back