• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Command and Conquer: The first decade not installing in Vista

vseshad

Weaksauce
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
109
have vista even dld svc pack 1 today, still not working. stick the cd in the drive and keeps on reading it for a while. nothing happens. ive read some online advice for this problem
nothing happens when I click on the my computer and dvd drive either.
 
Is it 64 bit compatible? if you have 64 bit...

I haven't tried installing all the old(and newer) C&C games I have on vista so I really don't know. My main issue is I don't have the hard drive space atm lol.
 
you need to make sure its in admin mode..

if that fails.. try using windows xp compatability mode or windows 98 if you can..
 
I just have vista Home Premium 32 bit

sirmonkey: how do I put it in admin mode? Is that the checkbox under the compatibility tab?

Bear in mind I can't even get it to install . not even able to view the files on the disc.
 
well just put this dvd and another dvd which had the same problem on my vista laptop.
autorun worked just fine.
 
Back
Top