• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

command and conquer the first decade messing up screen???

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
1,692
I tried playing the game and now I have this feeling that it messing up my screen, when I play c&c and the redalert and it makes my screen shake real fast and blurry... now when I left the game I get it outside the game, I restarted and its still there I went to vga and its still there... "i have the 2001fp" can a game mess up ur screen??
 
So you have a jittering issue now no matter what, even after a reboot?

Let's shoot you over to the Display sub. They can probably answer this question better than we can. ;)
 
yea I do... I dont get what is going on.. I dont think a game can mess up a screen but I dont know.
it plays fine on all the games on first decade but the first 2. IE cnc and redalert. it gives me like refresh rate issues. it gives me a headache and now I get it when i am outside of the game..
 
Maybe your video card drivers got corrupted somehow? Try reinstalling them, see if that helps.
 
Back
Top