Command and Conquer 3

alexheinz

Gawd
Is anyone still playing this? It's a fun game that I still play regularly, but I never hear that much about it anymore.

I think the reason you don't hear about it anymore is because of it's rival, SupCom, and also the rumor mill of SC2.

I havent heard a lot about it, but I have heard nothing of SupCom since its release. The balance patch came out and that fixed a lot of issues with multiplayer, but I haven't played it in a while personally. I never tried online though.

Command and Conquer has always been a game that I play every once and awhile, I still revisit RA2 a lot, and personally I'd rather play that than C&C3.

I just picked up a copy from Amazon in anticipation of my new computer. I hope some people are still playing it! I've been playing C&C games since the first!

I havent heard a lot about it, but I have heard nothing of SupCom since its release.

Thats because everyone has been busy playing it. Seriously, try the demo. Its an awesome game with sooo much scope. Its not just ballance, the sides have genuinely unique units.

CC3 is the best game I've played since HL2. I've played soo much games and this one really is a top notch game. I still play it, actually it has become the only game I play.

I don't play online that much, it seems theres a bit of lag when trying to play online so I just play against the AI.

CC3 is the best game I've played since HL2. I've played soo much games and this one really is a top notch game. I still play it, actually it has become the only game I play.

I don't play online that much, it seems theres a bit of lag when trying to play online so I just play against the AI.

I play online too, if you want to play right now PM me.

Back