Comkort DOGE/LTC value discrepancy

GreatestOne

Limp Gawd
Hey guys... I been mining for a while, mostly DOGE, but am a total noob in trading. I am trying to do some math here, and this doesnt make sense to me in the numbers only:

Cryptocoincharts states Comkort values DOGE at $0.000912.
They value LTC at only $3.10.

In theory, doesnt this means you can get a crapload of LTC for DOGE, way over avg values?
But their direct trade of DOGE/LTC is only 0.00003756 LTC, so it makes no sense.

It seems Comkort doesnt trade to direct fiat so is the Cryptocoincharts values wrong, can I take advantage of this somehow, what am I missing?

The market will be irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Those are woefully low valuations for LTC and DOGE.

Hint: Look at the volumes traded. Low volume = bad idea to try to arbitrage.

OP: You need to interpret data properly from multiple sources. Double verify your pricing.

The market will be irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Those are woefully low valuations for LTC and DOGE.

Hint: Look at the volumes traded. Low volume = bad idea to try to arbitrage.

$0.000912 is a low valuation for DOGE? Thats like the highest it ever been since its been getting some volume... r u stating that DOGE has the potential to go way above that, or.... not exactly sure where u coming from. And yes, $3 is irrationally low for LTC, hence, my post.

Not sure where you're seeing that. I'm seeing their LTC valuation at $504x.023=$11.59 at current prices.
OP: You need to interpret data properly from multiple sources. Double verify your pricing.

As I said its from Cryptocoincharts, as in cryptocoincharts.info. At the time of my post, those were the numbers. My numbers were accurate, hence my post. Whether that price lasted for only 5 minutes or 100, thats a whole another issue. Not sure how I can interpret data wrong from my OP if all the stated numbers was directly from the site, its just plain math from then on. Maybe u guys didnt understand my OP.

- Comkort listed the value of DOGE really high (again, $0.000912)
- Comkort listed the value of LTC really low (again $3.10)
- Therefore, isnt, well WASN'T there an opportunity there to do a few trades to make out some good profits if I have a ton of DOGE by converting DOGE to LTC, and then selling LTC on another exchange that listed it for like $13? Whether those prices were in error or a temp spike/plummet is irrelevant right, I am just trying to prepare for the next time I see this and be quicker to the trigger. With plain math, the massive profits seem to be inevitable, but maybe there are some other trading considerations that will not make this happen somehow, thats what I'm asking.

As you buy and sell the market DEPTH will effect the pricing. Converting a substantial amount of doge to ltc will lower the doge price and raise the average ltc price.

Generally, the last sell/buy price is exactly that. The last trade between a buyer and a seller at a given value. You could trade a coin to yourself (to accounts) for $.50 and it'd temporarily show as the last price.

When there's low volume, this becomes more prevalent, as that completed order doesn't get wiped out as quick. I highly doubt it was anything you could jump into to take advantage. Most likely someone just messing around or a glitch in the data feed.

Back