Coming up in the next week or so...

DogChainX

[H]ard|Gawd
2x i7 920 systems, running bigadv (~3.5Ghz or more)
2-3x GTX 260
1x 9600GSO
3x 8800GT
1x 9800GTX

PPD, ~75,000 or so I'd think.

If all goes well, in the next month or so I'll be adding 5 to 6 GTX 260's and another i7 920 system doing bigadv.

Fold on, fold on...

Well.....

Many a mowed over you shall leave in your wake.

gonna get mowed by my own cards lol
Well, until I get my farm up, power on brother!

EVGA's star player is running a rumored 32 i7's and a dual 980 (12 core x2 = 24core) rig, along with a Fermi...

We'll need all we can to offset him alone

Sounds like you'll be stepping right up the stats in no time... :D

Fold [H]ard for the [H]orde!!!

EVGA's star player is running a rumored 32 i7's and a dual 980 (12 core x2 = 24core) rig, along with a Fermi...

I wish I had *THAT* kind of budget to work with....Geeez

FahMan? That's a scary amount hardware, Vaulter. Is the dual 980 pre-release?

I've got about a week before DogChain mows me...be sure to wave as you pass by and possibly drop a few band-aids for me.

re: EVGA guy, holy $#!t
and I thought Tigerbiten was [H]ardcore :eek:

That was true. According to his stats page hes lost almost everything now though. This is a quote from him from the evga forums

Currently I use 1 dual i7 980X CPU overclocked to 5GHz with 1 fermi GPU (thats are first 8 clients) and 32 regular I7 920.
Some explanations about dual 1366 PC: it has 24 total cores which I use to fold 4 bigadv units at one time using 6 cores each and 4 gpu units. System is not so stable as I would wish having about 50kppd. I've tried to fold 1 bigadv unit with smp 24 - no results.

Anyways awesome work DogChainX. I look forward to seeing all of this :D

That was true. According to his stats page hes lost almost everything now though. This is a quote from him from the evga forums

Currently I use 1 dual i7 980X CPU overclocked to 5GHz with 1 fermi GPU (thats are first 8 clients) and 32 regular I7 920.
Some explanations about dual 1366 PC: it has 24 total cores which I use to fold 4 bigadv units at one time using 6 cores each and 4 gpu units. System is not so stable as I would wish having about 50kppd. I've tried to fold 1 bigadv unit with smp 24 - no results.
Where did he get a dual hex-core? I didn't know they were released yet unless this is ES hardware? :confused:

its ES, I'm not sure what he does but he has access to ES and the likes, and those 32 i7s wernt his lol

He does get early stuff tho, he's had Fermi for like 6 months or so already

its ES, I'm not sure what he does but he has access to ES and the likes, and those 32 i7s wernt his lol

He does get early stuff tho, he's had Fermi for like 6 months or so already
Interesting. Maybe a hardware reviewer? I wonder what the Fermi alone is capable of...?

*holds a donation drive so that she can join the i7 club* :p

It's been quite a while since somebody showed up on my threat list but it's great to see all that ppd being added.

Back