Coming soon to a Forum near you.

Leganfuh

n00b
You could "WIN" A Brand New _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ Or _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your Choice. More Details Coming Soon. :cool:

i want _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ , please thank you :p

Bigger is not always better better look at _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ again :)

I could use a boxen of 285's i'll make sure there well fed and dusted regularly (once every 6 months if they need it or not)

You could "WIN" A Brand New _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ Or _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your Choice. More Details Coming Soon. :cool:

You could "WIN" A Brand New _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ Or _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _-Dollars Your Choice. More Details Coming Soon.

You could "WIN" A Brand New _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ Or _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _-Dollars Your Choice. More Details Coming Soon.

Damn, until the change, I was SURE I had it all worked out:

moldy Sapphire 1950 OR teh l33t3st a$$ e1400 celeron

:D But I think I like your version better. And I can't really explain the New Moldy bit, except that it's a Monday, and I've drank a LOT of Mt. Dew this morning... :rolleyes:

one hundred and three dollars
........................seven dollars
........................eight dollars
two hundred and three dollars
.......................seven dollars
........................eight dollars
six " "
ten " "

lol cant ya tell how board i am.. :p

ya, doin the same here, cant figure out the 8 digit word.. its killing me lol
forty.... fifty... so many things fit

Hello [H] Folks,

It seems that my postings of a Contest/Raffle is pissing off a few insecure folks in other Forums, as I have been banned from one, had my post deleted from another. As I do not want to wear out my welcome here in your Great Forum, I will no longer be posting about it here. You will have to stop by XCPUs for further information.

Sorry,

Hello [H] Folks,

It seems that my postings of a Contest/Raffle is pissing off a few insecure folks in other Forums, as I have been banned from one, had my post deleted from another. As I do not want to wear out my welcome here in your Great Forum, I will no longer be posting about it here. You will have to stop by XCPUs for further information.

Sorry,

You got banned?!? LOL

I might throw a WTF or such.... but I doubt you will get any action like that here.

Some people take themselves to seriously.

I'd say post the info, your more likely get get a riot in here with no info. And I rather you post it then one of use grab the txt and quote it.

Disclaimer: I am not a mod.... we really don't even have one in here

You got banned?!? LOL

I might throw a WTF or such.... but I doubt you will get any action like that here.

Some people take themselves to seriously.

I'd say post the info, your more likely get get a riot in here with no info. And I rather you post it then one of use grab the txt and quote it.

Disclaimer: I am not a mod.... we really don't even have one in here

we are our own mods in this section.. :p

Just send Kyle a quick PM with a little more info.
If he says your good, then no ban hammer is needed.

Luck ........... :D

Yes, not that complicated ;) I'm sure he will be ok with this.

Yes, not that complicated ;) I'm sure he will be ok with this.

Kyle is a huge supporter of our Folding efforts.

I agree with Silly Con and Tigger...

Kyle will very likely be supportive of this.

Silly Con Tigger
SiliconTiger... Sounds like a really corny name that I should paint on the side of one of my boxen lol

kinda bummed this aint going to happen...

learn'd two things today, guess I can take tomorrow off now!

That would make for a good competition. Jeopardy to win something. Or some other game. Get rid of the randomness. :)

So, what is it?

Hello [H] Folks,

Sorry,
Yeah, but, but, but...

Ya gotta at least give us names so we can make fun of those other forums for being uptight wankers! :D

hmm let me get this right...so basically he is going to different forums and trying to bribe folders to fold for his team?

There are three A's.

There are three T's

Back