• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Comfy Computing

Status
Not open for further replies.

execF00F

n00b
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
40
Okay I wasn't quite sure which section to put this in.. So please move it if need be.

I was wondering if anyone has or has ever had the urge to move a computer to a non-standard location in order to achieve maximum comfort, or if anyone has modded anything or replaced certain pieces of furniture to make a more comfortable and unique setup. When I was younger I used to have a big comfy living room style chair in front of my computer desk but because of the height issues I would up getting scars on my wrist from using the mouse with my hand off of the edge of the desk, later on I had back pains as well. That being said.. There has to be a line between ergonomics and comfort. My friend had a recliner in front of his PC and swore by it and lately I’ve though of moving my PC and monitor to my coffee table so I could use it from the couch. I also knew someone who had their monitor set on a night stand beside their bed. I was wondering if any of you have had such setups or recommend anything more comfortable then the standard desk and chair combo. Share your thoughts idea's and pictures please!! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top