Come from China!Thanks!

whats the big deal?

those are some nice mods and finding out who he or she really might be posting those pics doesn't change that

DarthBeavis said:
You guys are suckers to believe this. As I said in other thread: IP check can verify authenticity. All Your Base Are Belong To Us. And that 16 year-old hottie you have been chatting with is really female and not an 850 pound one-toothed former sailor . . .really

What the hell are you talking about.

PM me the details, because Im confused.

The person (IMHO) is faking being Chinese with really over-the-top bad English and probably posting pics they found out on the net. Come on. A person with that skill would be saying "I be your friend"? LOL. The mods are nice, but the story sounds bogus.

DarthBeavis said:
The person (IMHO) is faking being Chinese with really over-the-top bad English and probably posting pics they found out on the net. Come on. A person with that skill would be saying "I be your friend"? LOL. The mods are nice, but the story sounds bogus.

*shrug*

Why would someone even waste the time to fake it? That is rediculous.

Either way, the mod is pretty cool.

Rather than kill the last few posts, I'd rather ask you guys to stay on topic. Thanks

Nice mods no matter where they are from.

I agree the mods are cool either way and I do appreciate them being posted for entertainment purposes. I did not think the person if the post was not really him was to be claiming someone elses work, I thought it a well-honed attempt at humor (actually my style of humor which is why I picked up on it). Maybe I am wrong, but it would be funneh to have someone find thos pics and then sign up here using really bad broken English the likes of which not even someone from China would really use and post those pics to see how many people would go along with it.

anyways, forget my posts about doubting the person as it does not matter, The pics are interesting and worth viewing regardless of their source. Sorry for my detour folks. On with the uber pimpster rigorama.

I can't read your revert with accurate.But I can read some easy word,I know here have some MODder like my mod.
I am very happy!!!
thanks!!!!!!!
:) :)

20063452915770.jpg

20063452915681.jpg

20063452930360.jpg

20063452930651.jpg

20063452944189.jpg

20063452944853.jpg

20063452956409.jpg

2006345295674.jpg

2006345308125.jpg

200634530859.jpg

20063453131698.jpg

20063453131364.jpg

20063453141625.jpg

20063453141418.jpg

:)

Awesome! Looks like it didn't take much money, just a lot of creative talent. It gives me a few ideas.

My god these chinese guys are amazing modders. Hell yea. Keep it up!

I love the look of the keys on that keyboard. Best keyboard mod I've ever seen.

This keyboard and mouse is very cheaply!
keyboard+mouse=30RMB
8RMB approach to 1$

SCF said:
This keyboard and mouse is very cheaply!
keyboard+mouse=30RMB
8RMB approach to 1$

How strong are the keys without the sides? Do they bend at all? Picture of the keyboard used before it was modded?

SCF, :eek: :eek:

I have been admiring your work for quite some time and each time you post you seem to amaze me with not only your outsanding creativity, but the quality and great craftsmanship of your work.

You turn modding into your very own form of art. Very very nicely done.

Even though this current mod theme isn't really my style, I do commend you at an oustanding themed mod. I would *love* to see those keys on the keyboard machined out of some lightweight metal, tarnished up a bit (to fit the theme).

I can't say it enough, beautiful mod, and keep up the good work.

Nice work boys. Can I make a suggestion. I remember this from a rock and roll movie. Can't remember its name but the Artist was trying to find a certain sound and other members in the band didn't understand.

So the artist used a metaphor in explaining what he was looking for.

The artist said he was in the dessert one night listening to the night dessert sounds and in that silance he found the sound he was looking for.

I really believe that this statement crosses over into all the arts . As I consider case modding an art form . See if you can come up with a look that transverses what that artist was looking for with a sound. Into a LOOK of a PC case.

That is Very Nice!
I like the way it looks!
You are very good at modding!

Your Skills are huge!

thanks synergyo1,hughJ,chongo,$BangforThe$ and Majin!!!!!

Because my English is very lousy,so I use a small software.the small software can construe Chinese to English.Also construe English to Chinese,But some word can't find in the small software.
But I konw majority like my MOD at here.I'm very happy!!!!! :) :)
Thankful everybody!!!!!!
I will much more hardworking!!!

:) :)

Back