• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Comcast DVR box w/Seagate drive - clicking

EricDawg

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
427
So I just got the new Comcast cable box so I could get hi-def tv. It also has a 120gb Seagate hard drive in it so you can pause/rewind/record etc. Pretty slick....EXCEPT... it clicks like a clock NON-STOP. Very annoying. I suspect it's a lame one since in a few hours it "paused" on it's own about 5 times.

Anyone have a Comcast box that clicks/doesn't click? I'm gonna try and get a new one.
 
Some do have “seek” noise, just call the office and ask for a replacement. Tell them it locks up. No biggie.
 
Back
Top