Combining Multiple Pictures

Bambi

I Cleaned My Room - And I am a Dude
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,225
My boss went to the mountain this past week and he took a series of pictures, he was curious as to which software out there would let him combine multiple pictures and make this panoramic picture of the mountain site.

Am i correct to assume photoshop will allow this?
 
you can do it with Photoshop, but it's a bit of a chore. personally i use PTGui to do all my stitching, but this software will set you back another $100.

i'm sure there are some free apps that will let you do that, but i can't think of any of the top of my head.
 
Hugin:

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

Works surprisingly well. I made a giant panaorama for the nyc/nj skyline from governors island out of 55 separate photos. have one of old jersualem made from 23 separate photos. once you get it, use something like photoshop to crop out the dead areas.

hope that helped
 
used PTgui and photoshop :) worked great, thanks guys
 
Back
Top