Color scheme & cooling coordination issues across user logins

BigFNDeal

Limp Gawd
I have recently upgraded a number of items in my setup which have RGB lighting capabilities. Among these are the Logitech G910, G502 Spectrum, and G633 Artemis Spectrum. I also purchased a Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme graphics card which has the Windforce logo RGB illuminated. Finally, I have the Corsair H100i which displays the Corsair logo,a lso with RGB controls.

On my PC, I have 2 user logins, one I use for everyday, general surfing, schoolwork, household finances, etc. While the other I use for gaming. [For info, the gaming login is the admin acct, while the everyday one isn't] Part of the reason I do this is to control what loads in the background for each login.

What I am trying to do is use the profile settings of the three corresponding applications to use different lighting and cooling settings for each login.

For the everyday login, I would like to have the Corsiar & Windforce logo's white, while my headset, mouse and keyboard have their own matching color schemes. Also, I would like to set the 970 to Eco mode and fans set to auto. Along with the Corsair Link software set to run fans at Quiet mode.

In the gaming login, I would like to have the Corsair and Windforce logo's be red, along with the headset, mouse and keyboard a different color scheme. Also in this login, I would like the 970 set to 'gaming', the fans I guess also set to auto (for now). Finally, here I want the Link software to set the fans to Performance mode.

My issue is that nearly two weeks of constant tinkering has resulted in nothing. The only thing that switches automatically is the keyboard, everything else I have to manually do each login. I have tried to set the 'Profiles' in the gigabyte software and on the Link software, but I can't get anything to stick.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Back