• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Color profile problem

moussaka

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
253
Hey there, I just got an ASUS vg248qe pair with my old LG L246wp.

I just calibrated them both using my i1 display 2.

I set the .icc profiles in windows, but it results in some horrible things on my LG.

DM8BE2C.png


Stuff like this is happening, sometimes color almost look inverted. Any idea what is going on and how to fix this? It looks fine when windows starts right before the color profiles click in.

Also to note, it started when I tried to use CPKeeper... I tried to hit reset and that did nothing. Does anyone know what this thing does and how to undo it? It was actually fine before I used that program, but I wanted to try it out.
 
Ok... looking at this at work and the screen shot looks normal. I guess I'll have to take a real photo of it.

I guess I'll try recalibrating tonight and see if that fixes it.
 
Back
Top