• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Color Changing on Dell U2413

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
Just got my U2413. I played some BF3 and it seemed fine. But it seems sometimes the pictures is going from dark to light and back. Not just certain parts but the whole screen. I have the dynamic contrast turned off but it seems to still be doing it. Is their an option I am missing? I use custom color preset.
 
Back
Top