Color Calibration Software Question

idahosurge

n00b
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
10
I use Color Eyes Display Pro and since Integrated Color went out of business I have to buy a new color calibration software because I am building a new PC.

I know that the Spyder5 and the i1Display Pro all come with software. Which do you think is the best software and hardware puck and please state why you think it is the best of the two.

Is there any better software out there that I can buy to use with a Spyder5 or i1Display Pro? I do not mind paying for a separate software package if it is worth the money like CEDP was.

I am so disappointed that Integrated Color just shut down without giving all of us who paid for a license a way to transfer the software license to another PC.
 
i1 display pro is an excellent choice, and works with displaycal, argyllCMS, and HCFR.
 
Back
Top