College Sale: Parting out 2 Computers ASAP -WTB decent Laptop **Pictures soon to come

SilentButDeadly

Limp Gawd
All HL2 Accounts sold, I have the ATI 9800pro ending on Ebay in about an hour for $115 shipped if anyone wants to try and hit up a good deal on that.

Everything except for the Halflife2 Silver Accounts have been moved to Ebay. Hopefully everything will sell there because I put everything only on a 3 day limit with no reserve, and started them all out at .99 cents :rolleyes:, so I am hoping I can atleast get some money out of them. I just need everything gone by Wednesday if I can. If anyone wants to check up on anything that I listed, they should go for a lot lower then what I priced here I am thinking, you can follow this link here. I think you [H]er's will be able to find something cheap there. Thanks for everyone's interest in everything.

Pictures albums can be found at: [First] [Second] [Third]
All the pictures for everything that I have can be found there.

Well lets start off by introducing my self to you. My name is Seth Andrews. I have been a member of this forum for quite a while now. I have went to a LAN Party with people on the Anandtech forum also. I have good feedback, but haven't bought or sold anything for a while now. I am starting college in about 2 weeks, so I want to get rid of this stuff fast. Whatever I don't sell here or at Anandtech will be going on Ebay :rolleyes:, so help me get this stuff sold before I have to do that. Keep in mind I am also looking for a decent laptop also for school. Also I am currently in the process of taking pictures of everything. If someone wants a picture of whatever, or more pictures of the item when I finish taken them, I will be happy to provide with some. Along with all this I have a few games and accounts that I will be selling also (HL2 Silver and Doom). Let me know if you have any questions about that also.

I will also be happy in meeting someone in Georgia somewhere. I am located in Cartersville, Georgia. If you're interested in anything, and you want to meet to do the trade, that would be awesome.
Also I let items go to the first person that says they will buy it, so just be aware of that.

I am not really up to date with the prices of everything, so if you offer something that is reasonable, it will most likely be yours. Now for what I have for sale. All sales are "or best reasonable offer".

Graphics Cards:

Xtasy 9800 Pro 256mb AGP Card w/ Thermaltake Giant II - $165 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at $100 dollars. - No longer for sale
This has been a great card. I can't remember how well it overclocked because I got out of overclocking a while back, but it didn't overclock to bad. This card is in *Mint* Condition, and also has **Retail Box, Packaging, and Box Included** Has Lifetime Warranty. Also comes with original heatsink. This site gives you a good idea of what it looks like.

BFG GeForce 6800oc 128mb AGP - $200 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at 99 cents - No longer for sale
Also a great card. I haven't tried overclocking this card at all though. This card is in *Mint* Condition and also comes with **Retail Box, Packaging, and Receipt** Doesn't include Farcry. Has Lifetime Warranty.

NV Silencer 5 **Sealed and Never Used** - $25 shipped
Has just been sitting here catching dust ever since I stopped overclocking...would go great with the 6800OC though.

CPU's:

Pentium4 2.4ghz Processor w/ the famous M0 Stepping - SL6Z3 - $105 shipped
This is my baby. I got this to a little over 3.5ghz on air. I was shooting for 3.6ghz, but barely missed it. I still think 3.6ghz could be reached on air, I am just not daring enough I guess. Ran stable at 3.5ghz though, so I was pretty happy with that. There is no telling how far this chip could go on water or phase change. Only been ran hard that one time. I have kept it at 2.4ghz when running. This comes with **Retail Box and Heatsink/Fan**

AMD Athlon 64-bit 3000+ Processor Socket 939 - $120 shipped
I haven't tried overclocking this either. I am sure that it has a lot of overclocking power to it though. This processor has been great. This processor comes with **Retail Box and Heatsink/Fan**

Thermalright SP-94 Heatsink - $33 shipped
Excellent Heatsink here!! In *mint* condition. Comes in **Retail Box and Packaging**

Fans: - Buy 3 below for $21 shipped, Buy it all for $25 shipped

Vantec 92mm Tornado - $8 shipped
Talk about loud! This thing is huge. It is great for overclocking though. *Mint* Condition. Comes with **Retail Box and Packaging**

Blue Galaxy Crystal LED Fan - $8 shipped
Dimensions 90x90x25mm. Noise 34.5dB. Cables have been wrapped into a clear tube. Looks like this. This is an awesome fan. I liked it a whole lot. *Mint* Condition and comes in **Retail Box and Packaging**

Blue Galaxy Crystal UV Fan - $8 shipped
Same as above except this one is UV, and the cables are not wrapped up. This could be your thing if you don't like LED. Looks like this. Great Fan! Also *Mint* Condition and **Retail Box and Packaging**

Blue UV Cold Cathode Light - $8 shipped
For the above UV Fan, I also have a light for it. I don't think I still have retail packaging for it though. I will double check on that. Looks like the blue light in this picture.

Harddrives:

Seagate 160gb SATA Harddrive - $80 shipped
Great harddrive and lots of storage space. Comes in great condition.

Western Digital 74gb Raptor Harddrive - $170 shipped
Also a great harddrive. Super fast and great for games.

Motherboards:

Asus P4C800-E Deluxe - $105 shipped
Has to be one of the best motherboards in my opinion. I loved this board so much. I didn't do any mods to this board, and everything that came with the retail packaging comes with it. This comes in **Retail Box and Packaging**

MSI K8N Neo2 - $100 shipped
This was a very good motherboard, but I didn't mess around with it much at all. I am sure everyone know what it is capable of, and will enjoy it a lot. Comes with **Retail Box and Packaging**

Memory:

1gb Mushkin LevelII PC3500 Memory w/ BH5 chips - $250 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at 99 cents - No longer for sale
Talk about some insane memory! Only think was, I kept the voltage at 2.85..... Ohh if I could of taken this up to 3.3volts, there is no telling how far my processor would have overclocked. I am pretty disappointed at myself for not ever taken advantage of this memory, so someone buy this and take it to the extreme like it deserves. Great memory, and hopefully everyone still remembers how good this stuff was. *Mint* Condition. (I am watching one on ebay right now to see what they go for. Right now it is at $160 with about 2 1/2 days left, so I will adjust according to the way that is going. Btw if anyone goes to look it up, that is what mine look like.)

Power Supply's:

Thermaltake Silent PurePower 480w Power Supply - Model W0011 - Color Silver - $45 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at 99 cents - No longer for sale
This has been a very good power supply to me. It has front and rear fan controller's. It is 17dBA. It comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**

Ultra X-Connect Green UV 500W Power Supply - $50 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at 99 cents - No longer for sale
This power supply isn't to bad in my opinion. I haven't ran into any problems with it, but I have also not Overclocked or ran my computer hard with it. I found this power supply to be quite nice. It is great for showing off to people, especially at LAN Party's. Keeps everything very organized on the inside also. Comes with all cables and is in *Mint* Condition.

Cases:

Thermaltake Xaser III Super Tower V200A Series - Aluminum - $100 shipped - Thermaltake Case pending to Locutus (Shipped 8-5-2005) @ [H]ard|Forum
I have ran into hardly no problems with this case. It is absolutely huge on the inside. A lot of room and space to work in. This isn't in mint condition, but it is in VERY good condition. This is one very good case. You can check it out all the details here. Comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**

PSI Yellow F1 PC Gamer ATX Case - $25 + shipping
First off, this is a cheap case. Not something that should be used for LAN Party's and what not. It is a nice case, and is AWESOME! for cable management in my opinion. I found cable management in this case to be extremely user friendly. I took some pictures of my cable management I had before I took it all apart. This case is great if you just need a case to put your parts in beside your desk. The only thing that I had a problem with was when I set it on the floor the other day to take it apart, I went walking by it while the front of the case was open, and broke the top hinge. It could probably easily be fixed, or you can just take the door off and it would still be really nice. It looks like a yellow sports car if that's what you dig. This case would be great for someone to play around with and mod. If anything, the fine on the side panel is awesome. Comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**

Sound Cards:

Creative Audigy Gamer - $20 shipped
I liked this card a lot. Made guys 3x better. Unbelievable sound. You can check out all the details here. Also, this card looks VERY nice inside your case. I like this blackish color better then green. In *mint* condition.

Modems & Routers: - Buy it all for $50 shipped

Generic Dialup Modem Card - $8 shipped
I have had this for a while. It is still in very good condition, and works like a charm.

Netgear 32bit 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PCI Adapter - $10 shipped
This is in *mint* Condition and comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**
Pictures: [1]

Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router w/ 4- Port Switch - $40 shipped
Only thing I have had happen was the AC Adapter on this went bad I am guessing, but all I had to do was grab another AC Adapter out of the closet, and it still works great. Router has never failed me. Easy to use, and is very reliable. It comes with **Retail Packaging, Box, and Bestbuy Receipt it looks like**

CD/DVD Drives:

Samsung Custom Painted Silver plated CD-RW/DVD 52x24x52x - 16x Combo Drive - $50 shipped
This is a nice little drive. Burns extremely fast, and you can watch DVD's in no time. Model is SM-352B. I have had absolutely not problems whatsoever with this Combo Drive. It is in excellent condition.

I/O Magic 16x Internal DVD+-RW/+-R Dual Format Double Layer DVD Burner - $60 shipped
This drive is a beast. You can record up to 8.5gb of data onto one disc using the Double Layer Technology. I love this drive. You have the option of using a Black or Beige Faceplate that are interchangeable. This drive has worked flawless for me. It comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**
Pictures: [1] [2]

Keyboard & Mice:

Thermaltake Xaser III Keyboard & Mouse Suite - $20 shipped - Sent to Ebay for 3days starting at 99 cents - No longer for sale
This is a unique keyboard and mouse. The keyboard has a variety of helpful buttons and tools. Very easy to use and has its "one of a kind" taste added to it. The mouse is the most comfortable mouse I have ever used. Fits my hand perfect, and has a great design to it. I have used the keyboard and mouse pretty hardcore, so I will go ahead and tell you there flaws. On both the right and left side of the mouse where your thumb and pinky go, I have made the silver paint to start disappearing a little bit. It is now red at those two spots. On the top of the mouse where my 3 fingers and palm go, I have made it a lot smoother. It just feels very comfortable is all I can say. On the bottom of the mouse some of the silver paint is going away, and going back to red. It still looks all in all though. The keyboard is in good shape, but when I bought it there was a crack on the red part at the top of the keyboard by the red volume control button. Doesn't bother anything at all, and most people don't even notice it until you point it out to them. I just got finished cleaning all the keys, so the keyboard is as clean as I could get it. Certain keys themselves are quite used often and may feel extra smooth. Considering how much I have played games on them, they have survived an intense workout, and are ready to move on to the next person. This suite includes the **Retail Packaging and Box**

Headphones:

Zalman 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones - $30 shipped
These aren't the greatest headphones in the world....unless you are a gamer. In my opinion these headphones were great, and helped me out a whole lot in gaming. There is only one thing wrong with them, and it will be hard to explain without pictures right now. On the inside of both earphones (In the cushion area), the black linen has came apart...You really can't tell or feel a difference at all, it has just came disconnected. You will understand better once you see the pictures, but besides that (which really makes absolutely no diff. to feel or sound) they are in Great Condition!!
Pictures: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Monitor:

Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930sb 19" Monitor - $320 + shipping - I don't think shipping is to bad, probably around $30 with Fedex.
I LOVE this monitor!! If you game, it's just simply awesome. I have had no problems whatsoever with this monitor. Look up any reviews on the internet, and you will find that most people love this monitor. From my knowledge, it is the best gaming monitor you can get. Games look absolutely amazing. Monitor comes in **retail packaging and box**

Games:
Looks like I cannot Sell World of Warcraft accounts on this forum, so I have took everything off with that.

Half-life2 Silver Account - $35 for account
My first account. You get all HL1 Mods and HL2 Mods that come out. No bad reputations or cheating done on this account.

Half-life2 Silver Account - $35 for account
My second account. You get all HL1 Mods and HL2 Mods that come out. No bad reputations or cheating done on this account.

Doom3 - $25 shipped
Pretty cool game with amazing graphics. Comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**

Sims2 - $35 shipped
This game is a blast. My family loves to play this game. Comes with **Retail Packaging and Box**

I think that concludes everything for right now. I will try to get the pictures up ASAP. Let me know if anyone has any questions about anything...

My e-mail is [email protected] and [email protected]
Please e-mail both of them if you want to e-mail me.
You can also send a PM if you would like. Both ways are just as fast for me.

Heatware
Ebay - Yeah, I don't Ebay much.

Just a reminder... I would really approciate a bump if you took the time to read all of this, as it took me quite a while to write all of this.

id like your soundcard. i have 20 in paypal balance? is that enough?

I didn't get a pm from you Apex btw, but yeah I could do 20 shipped on that card. Send me a PM with your info, and any info you would like from me.

Also I will start putting stuff that no one has interest in on Ebay today.

i didnt see that you replied i thought i sent pom sorry and i bought as5 for 5$ so all i have is 15 now

I have pictures all up in the albums listed above. If you want me to find something specific just pm me or post here and I can find it for you. I just don't have time to waste sorting it all out. I am also starting to put as much as I can onto Ebay, so I will start taking things off of the post when I do.

Thermaltake Case pending to Locutus @ [H]ard|Forum

free bump... decent deal on the 3000+ seeing as it hasn't been abused

Well organized thread....good job..... I'm interested in the Seagate 160, and bump for you.

Mnty9er said:
i'm interested in the 3000+ - what's the stepping?

bump
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=13584708&selected=

I think it would be IK4BI, I think. I will run by the house if I need to, to find out. I am using a friends computer as it is the only one I have right now.

Toonage said:
Well organized thread....good job..... I'm interested in the Seagate 160, and bump for you.
There isn't any warranty left on it, however I have not had any problems with it, and it has worked like a charm.

So far I have put both power supply's on Ebay, and am now putting the Thermaltake mouse and keyboard up. I will be working to get everything up on Ebay except for what people are interested in, which would be the Thermaltake Case, AMD 3000+, and Seagate 160gb Harddrive. So please send me a PM or post here if you want something. Thanks.

ahh....the CBBID was what i was looking at. I already have a CBBID and I'm trying to get a CBBHD or something a little older that will overclock past 220 with my MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum. It doesn't like CBBID's. Thanks for the pic.

Mnty9er said:
ahh....the CBBID was what i was looking at. I already have a CBBID and I'm trying to get a CBBHD or something a little older that will overclock past 220 with my MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum. It doesn't like CBBID's. Thanks for the pic.
No problem. Thanks for the interest.

Locutus - Thermaltake Case is being shipped by Fedex. Should arrive about Wednesday.

Both Power Supply's, both video cards, memory, and keyboard and mouse have been put on Ebay for 3 days starting at .99 cents. I am working on getting the rest of it up right now.

Alright I am finished adding stuff on Ebay for tonight. The stuff no longer for sale, and have been put on Ebay are as follows: Both PSU's, Both Video Cards, Memory, Thermaltake Keyboard and mouse, Yellow Car Case, NV Silencer 5 (Kept getting offered $20), P4 2.4ghz chip, SP-94, Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930sb Monitor, and both motherboards.

I absolutely hate ebay with a passion, but am kind of forced into selling this stuff on there as I need as much money as I can get. That is why I have been putting them at 3 days w/ most of them starting at 99 cents...

I will update the post tomorrow. I am just way to tired to do it today.

Alrighty. Everything is put on Ebay except for HL2 accounts. Also the Thermaltake Case was shipped out to Locutus, and I am now just waiting for him to receive case and make payment. Thanks for everyone's interest and support.

I have 1 HalfLife2 Silver Account left for sale for $35 if anyone is still interested in buying it just send me a PM.

Back