"Collector's Edition Day" Video Game Sale (WoW, CoD, Alan Wake,Castlevania & More)

Luxor

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...tml-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Check out the opportunity to own one of these limited Collector’s Editions, some at a great savings.

Offer good while supplies last. Eligible product must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Shipping fees and taxes may apply. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.

Popular NEW Collector's Editions at a huge discount :

• World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collectors Edition
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Collectors Edition
  • Alan Wake Collectors Edition
  • Castlevania Collectors Edition

And Many More Video Game Collectors Editions at a huge discount!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...tml-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
you can (a) yeah you can drive to the nearest best buy or walmart ($5 gas and hour of your time)...... then pay over 5 bucks more for tax (for most states) for the game.

Or (b) get it via amazon in 1-3 day(1 day for amazon prime), to my door for much cheaper since there's no tax.

I choose B...

and ebay has it ,for more, also. newegg is out of stock

you can (a) yeah you can drive to the nearest best buy or walmart ($5 gas and hour of your time)...... then pay over 5 bucks more for tax (for most states) for the game.

Or (b) get it via amazon in 1-3 day(1 day for amazon prime), to my door for much cheaper since there's no tax.

I choose B...

I'm going to bet if someone is throwing down the money for a collectors edition, they'll have an extra $5-6 to get it at midnight, or order through blizzard.

29.99 for Alan Wake is a good price even if it wasn't the CE. In for one.

*Brushes off Xenon 360 and prays it doesn't shake itself to pieces*

I choose B...

Amazon has release day shipping for Cataclysm, so you get it via amazon in 0 days (or at least less than 1 day.)

Umm, WoW is 79.99....how is that a discount?

I bought the first WoW collectors. After I stoped playing the game I sold just the box ( no game account ) for double what I originally paid.. Yes for just a BOX.

I am ordering cataclysm and amazon is allowing me to get release date shipping for $0.99,
get it Tuesday, December 7!
No tax either? I am totally in on this.

And yea, blizzard has always been great with keeping their collector's editions rare. The only exception being the Starcraft 2 one. I got two of em to resell and the price is still the same as when it was released.
EDIT: Diablo 2 collector's edition $275 on ebay. I wonder how much a warcraft 2 collectors edition goes for.

Last edited:
They are also selling Wrath of the Lich King for 19.99, thats a big diff from 39.99 everywhere else.

I choose B...

$5 for gas?

do you use like 112 octane or something

$5 for gas?

do you use like 112 octane or something

15MPG truck.... some people dont live on top of stores, stores about 10-15 miles away = 30~ miles total= 2 gallons of gas needed

2 gallons of gas @ $2.80~ for 0.9 gallons (the price on the signs is not a full 1 gallon)

= $6~ total, so no actually.... $6 gas :p + YOUR TIME (if you care about that)

And no, I use regular 89 :D

15MPG truck.... some people dont live on top of stores, stores about 10-15 miles away = 30~ miles total= 2 gallons of gas needed

2 gallons of gas @ $2.80~ for 0.9 gallons (the price on the signs is not a full 1 gallon)

geez 15mpg and i assume highway if it's that far

my friends daughter is on a select soccer team so he has to drive ~40 miles there and ~40 back like 4 times a week, he invested in a prius instead of driving his escalade everytime

the money saved from gas ended up paying the lease on the car or at least very close to it (at least what he told me)

dude, it is $2.809 i really hope you are joking about thinking the 9/10 is referring to a fraction of a gallon. please tell me you are kidding right

dude, it is $2.809 i really hope you are joking about thinking the 9/10 is referring to a fraction of a gallon. please tell me you are kidding right

No jokes.... proof is in the pic. It's either that, or 9/10 of a cent. Same shh pretty much $3 a gallon.

Gasoline-Costs-Oakland-CA.jpg

Yeah, I obviously don't care too much to ask the gas clerks :D

I'm always talking crap about my old man because he will drive and waste a dollar or two in gas to find the gas station that saves him 4 cents a gallon! STUPID!

Amazon has release day shipping for Cataclysm, so you get it via amazon in 0 days (or at least less than 1 day.)

That's what I ended up doing, I'm sure the weather is going to suck that day. So why not let the game come to you. Besides....who knows what shape the servers will be in that day. At the very least expect rolling restarts.

Thanks. Just bought Cataclysm CE. Probably will never use it since I stopped playing a year ago. Just wanted a CE of WoW for a keep sake. I missed out on the others.

Back