CoDMW2 STEAM group for domination players

I created a public STEAM group for people who like playing the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 domination game type. It's called: [H]CoDMW2domination

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hcodmw2dom

Hopefully we'll get enough people to start playing 18 player private matches.
I'm looking for mature people who are respectful to the other players and enjoy working as a team.
We can start out using STEAM for messaging and game invites, as well as the CoDMW2 in game voice. We can pick a dedicated voice server as the group grows. I'd prefer Mumble or TeamSpeak3.

The lobby leader will be the host in private matches. We should choose somebody with a quad core PC and an upload speed of 1.0 Mbits for 18 players. From what I've seen 0.5 Mbits upload is OK for 12 players and under.

In public games the lobby leader will usually be the host unless you have very few players.
We'll see who's online to decide the game rules and what geographic area is best for the lobby leader. I'll appoint group admins as the group grows.

Hopefully we'll get a lot of people in the Domination group and can have fun playing a game type we actually like. People might like to create groups for the other game types if they don't like domination.

Last edited:
Back