Which one are you getting?

• Call of Duty: World at War

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Wrath of the Lich King

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • BOTH! MUAHAHHA

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
WOTLK, I never liked the COD series, just hated the play and game style both PC and console. Medal of Honor/BattleField series was better till EA ruined them :rolleyes:

Two terrible choices, though I picked the lesser of the two evils. Cod5 just plain sucks.

WoTLK for me. Never was a big fan of COD anyway, although COD4 was all right, since it wasn't WW2.

I'd suggest to go with WOTLK, as I've heard COD5 is mediocre.

I've only played the original COD and the COD4 demo. :p

Why would I want to buy a rehash of CoD4? (And by rehash I mean copy and paste identical version of CoD4)

I'd suggest to go with WOTLK, as I've heard COD5 is mediocre.

I've only played the original COD and the COD4 demo. :p
Then don't speak out of your ass as some of us really like the game.
Why would I want to buy a rehash of CoD4? (And by rehash I mean copy and paste identical version of CoD4)

Maybe because it feels right? Even though it's using the same engine, not the same game. COD:WAW has sick maps, at least is beta, awesome perks, and atmospheric gameplay. Thank god we are going back to WW2. The game is everything COD4 should have been.

I'm going with WOTLK, I may eventually buy COD5, but I am not a fan of the overdone WW2 theme.

After CoD 3, I think it would be an insult to call this thing CoD 5. I know I'll end up getting WOTLK, although I'll try to hold off on it as long as possible =/

COD:W@W for sure

but a better poll would of been L4D and COD:W@W but id still choose COD:W@W

Weird poll but i'm getting both, CoD4 was good, WAW looks like more my style of gameplay, reminds me of COD1 with the expantion that included vehicles, I hope I can get into a jeep and run some commies down!

After CoD 3, I think it would be an insult to call this thing CoD 5. I know I'll end up getting WOTLK, although I'll try to hold off on it as long as possible =/

With all of the CoD3 bashing that goes on, I wonder how many people have actually played it. Its not a bad game! its quite good! just not AS GOOD as some of the other CoD games. For me, the worst thing about it were the terribly written dramatic scenes between the soldiers. Many of them were pretty groan inducing.

Back