CoD4-XP not showing up?

WhiteGuardian

Limp Gawd
I've just started playing a few days ago and whenever I killed someone or completed a challenge something would pop up saying +5 or +10, etc. Today I'm joining servers and NONE of them say it, modded or not. I'm still getting XP though cause I can check it in the ranks and challenges, but does anyone know how to turn that stuff abck on?

Go into your challenges. You'll see what you've completed, and what you haven't. You probably haven't done anything else so far that you haven't completed.

I'm only like lvl 27 and I haven't done of ton of the challenges. I'm still getting XP and leveling up, and the challenge completitions still show up, but not the +10 score pop up.

hmm I uninstalled all the mods and now the pop up comes up in only non hardcore servers...I know the GUI and stuff gets removed in hardcore but I stil remember the score popping up...how do I turn it back on?

I haven't played for months, but I think after a certain level, the pop-ups dissapear... really not sure though

What in the hell popups disappear? I constantly get popups for points when killing someone, and if I complete a challenge.

in hardcore the + whatever wont show up for kills. it never did in as much as i recollect. if you really need to see that stick to regular servers.

Back