COD4 - HC or SC

Hardcore or Softcore?

  • Hardcore

    Votes: 54 67.5%
  • Softcore

    Votes: 26 32.5%

  • Total voters
    80
Do you have Xfire Dan? Me and you running and gunning together would be fun. I usually end up with twice the deaths of anyone on the server, but also twice as many kills. You are in Central Texas too right? We might be playing each other already.

Mine is FalseGod, same as here, if you do.
 
Do you have Xfire Dan? Me and you running and gunning together would be fun. I usually end up with twice the deaths of anyone on the server, but also twice as many kills. You are in Central Texas too right? We might be playing each other already.

Mine is FalseGod, same as here, if you do.

I do not have X-Fire at all.

I am however working on setting up my own COD4 server. I'm still testing things right now though.
 
8-16 player hardcore servers for me. I have alot more fun when playing against people using actual skill. Everyone is alot more cautious and generally use real tactics vs running around grenade spamming people on their radar.
 
Back
Top