CoD4 [H] clan startup

This was brought up awhile back but I'd like to start a CoD4 clan. I usually play once a day and I've been invited twice to two different clans but didn't like their play style, to much use of the ol nubetoob and no communication skills whatsoever. But I like being competetive but not to the point where I have layouts of the maps pinned on my walls or anything. I play domination mostly, anything team based.

If your interested post your gamertag below and I'll add them ASAP after I add you just log into CoD4 Multiplayer and change your clan tag to [H] and we'll party up and play this Friday night at 7:30 (central time) anybody who posts their tag below that can't play tomorrow night is not a big deal. I'll PM any members on the next game time through live so you'll know when were playing next and what time.

My gamertag is CREEP1NGDEATH77
My tag under CoD4 is: [H]CREEP1NGDEATH77

Don't forget to add the symbols on both sides of the H;)
And this is for the 360

We'll I've got it on the pc but never played it figuring it would throw me off going from controller to mouse or vice versa.
Starting to look like I should have put this in the pc gaming forum everybody's to busy playing GTA I guess.:rolleyes:

I am going to continue your string of bad luck...

I own COD for the PC AND PS3

..too many RRODs

Trust me I understand I'm on #5, but I bought it on the 360 instead of the PS3 because I'm better at console FPS with the 360 controller. I've been playing CoD4 online since it was released on the 360, and #5 hasen't died yet. (crossing fingers)

Back