CoD:MW error 6068

n370zed

Limp Gawd
So my cousin built his very first gaming.

MSI B450m
Ryzen 5 2600
16GB Corsair 3000mhz
ASUS Strix RX580 8GB
Windows 10

CoD:MW keeps crashing on him with an error 6068 message. Nothing is Overclocked. We looked online for help. Did pretty much everything that was suggested crashes. Warzone crashes A few games in Multiplayer in and it crashes. His campaign game crashes. But ironically every other game he plays they don’t crash. Any help would be appreciated.

So my cousin built his very first gaming.

MSI B450m
Ryzen 5 2600
16GB Corsair 3000mhz
ASUS Strix RX580 8GB
Windows 10

CoD:MW keeps crashing on him with an error 6068 message. Nothing is Overclocked. We looked online for help. Did pretty much everything that was suggested crashes. Warzone crashes A few games in Multiplayer in and it crashes. His campaign game crashes. But ironically every other game he plays they don’t crash. Any help would be appreciated.
does he have any background monitor/fps apps running? tried any of these: https://appuals.com/call-of-duty-dev-error-6068/

Yes we spent days looking for solutions online and tried everything and everything people suggested.

None at all. I’m suspecting maybe his 500w psu isn’t quite cutting it for the RX 580?
yeah maybe. it is all that is recommended but i usually try to go over by about 100w. is it new or old?

k, it wasnt listed so wasnt sure. tried forcing dx11? maybe try creating a new windows user account and see if it does the same thing there.

Have you ran an overnight memtest to ensure you don't have failing RAM? The game does some weird stuff and is fairly sensitive to hardware issues that most other apps/games would very rarely show any issues with.

Have you ran an overnight memtest to ensure you don't have failing RAM? The game does some weird stuff and is fairly sensitive to hardware issues that most other apps/games would very rarely show any issues with.
Will try this too thank you

Agree with the checking the memory. It may be brand new, but it's not unusual to get a dead stick of RAM fresh out of the package.

that was my next suggestion.

Back