COD Ghost meets Predator

xnikx

[H]ard|Gawd
This is not an april fools joke either. Trailer was released on march 28th.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0M2D7Ij324
codpredator.jpg

ALMOST makes me want to buy the game.

Gay,

I want Crysis meets Predator! or Far Cry 3 With Dinosaurs! Waaaay better jungle environments.

Cod has jumped the shark. Between this and extinction the series just seems to be grasping at straws.

How did they manage to make the Predator look like shit? White bio mask? The fuck?

There is some video on youtube about it.

Bad thing that it can only be call on one map.

For the rest, this killstreak is nice.

I laughed when I saw the preview video.... because REALLY? your game sucks that much you have to pull in iconic characters from sci-fi to sell your military shooter?

i mean -- if this is the direction gaming is going, I expect to see Back to the Future II pink hoverboards in the next Battlefield 4 pack.

I laughed when I saw the preview video.... because REALLY? your game sucks that much you have to pull in iconic characters from sci-fi to sell your military shooter?

i mean -- if this is the direction gaming is going, I expect to see Back to the Future II pink hoverboards in the next Battlefield 4 pack.

Children and 32 year olds living in mommy's basement will be lapping this shit up.

Wow. Am I really the only one that thinks this is pretty cool? I picked up COD for $25 the other day. Predator? Cool.

COD used to be awesome (first one blew me away). I know it's gone way down hill, but it's not that horrible.

Wow. Am I really the only one that thinks this is pretty cool? I picked up COD for $25 the other day. Predator? Cool.

COD used to be awesome (first one blew me away). I know it's gone way down hill, but it's not that horrible.

I actually think it is pretty cool, but i will not buy the game even at $25.
didnt realize it was just a kill streak though, thought it was a mode.
i wish there was a multiplayer game based off of predator.
something like evolve, wheres its like 1 predator vs 6 humans on an open island.

and i agree, people hate on cod but i really enjoyed mw2 and the first black ops.

however those are the only two i ever purchased and doubt i will buy another.

Children and 32 year olds living in mommy's basement will be lapping this shit up.

heh i got a chuckle because I'm actually 32 years old. Not living in mommy's basement though -- bought my own house last year, woohoo!

Seems like over time all the pop culture greats get whored out on some level.

There is no question about the badassery level of the original predator movie. Cloaked aliens, jungle, and Arnold in his absolute prime.

Perfect for a game that involves stalking people and shooting them in First Person.

I've only played Multiplayer only touched single player for like 5 minutes if this comes out I'l play single player.

Ghosts Hacks aside is pretty good but this is my first COD game I ever played for MP.

It's really really fast get your gaming mouse out and clean off your mouse pad.

Yes I think he is not wrong, the trailer was released on 28th March, but in 2013 not 2014 so he is remembering this trailer on that spot.

That Snopp Dogg voice pack just further proves that Activision/IW doesn't give a shit about their customer service, instead of focusing on fixing and addressing issues with the game, they continue to introduce useless DLC, I got to admit that voice pack is funny but pathetic and lame at the same time.

Children today most likely don't even know what Back to the future is

No worries, the industry is just waiting for Zemeckis to die so they can get the rights for a remake.

Back