CoD:AW preorder

htpc_user

[H]ard|Gawd
Trying to preorder Cod:AW for my son, but what the hell? Why can't I select store pick up at Gamestop? It says on a banner that it can be shipped or store pick up but in my cart it says "store pick up not available". Basically same thing at Walmart. I saw where the download is about 46gb. Is there a difference in the disc version and download version... meaning if you have the disc version do you still have to install 46gb to the hard drive any way?

Yes you would still have to install the 46gb file regardless either way. You can just do what I did 2 hours ago.

Go to the xbox store on your xbox one and purchase the digital day zero edition for $59.99 so you guys can start playing the game at midnight night instead of waiting until Tuesday like everyone else. Its a big file so it'll take a while to download but it'll allow you to pre-load it and start playing immediately at midnight assuming the download is done by then.

So I did buy this because I'm always down for shooters. I actually enjoyed ghosts (first real console fps I played since n64).

The game is not bad, though ADS is a pain in comparison to previous games.. Its real slow when zoomed in.

I'm loving it soo far, probably the best COD since modern warfare 2. Really fun.

I'm tempted on purchasing this for my xbone. The last call of duty I played was modern warfare 3 on the 360.

Bought it for PS4 since I don't play cod multiplayer. Looks great very fun so far and works fantastic thru pstv remote play.

getting surprisngly good reviews. I bit. :(

im a sucker.

Digital found test turned out surprising Ps4 is 1920x1080 but fluctuate between 40 and 60fps and Xbox one maintains an almost even 60fps by fluctuating between 1360x1080 and 1920x1080.

Digital found test turned out surprising Ps4 is 1920x1080 but fluctuate between 40 and 60fps and Xbox one maintains an almost even 60fps by fluctuating between 1360x1080 and 1920x1080.

What about for multiplayer?

I like it a lot! BB had their trade in special; $20 for Ghosts plus another $10 if pre order AW zero edition. Not bad and very cool playing it today plus it looks and plays great (XB1)

This game is very good. I almost feel dirty saying that about a COD title.

This game is very good. I almost feel dirty saying that about a COD title.

LOL I feel the same about it aswell. Newegg is including a $10 gift card with the purchase of aw (for xbone and ps4).

I walked in to a nearby local GameStop late last night and picked up a PS4 and COD:AW with 1 yr of PS+ free and got out in 5 minutes tops.

Back