• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CNPS7000A-Cu confusion.

Atragon

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
338
I'm thinking of upgrading my motherboard from a GA-7VRXP (listed on Zalman's site as being compatible if I cut off part of the bracket to avoid a cap). To either a DFI Ultra Ininity, or a Lanparty Ultra B, now Zalman lists the NFII Ultra Infinity as being compatible as long as the PSU doesn't interfere, but I can't find an entry for the Lanparty ultra B, so, does anyone know if the Ultra B is compatible, or incompatible?
 
The Zelman - ???? fan is definitely compatable with theDFI Ultra B motherboard. I just installed that same motherboard and fan in my nice, big Antec tower. The only thing you should worry about is clearance between the HSF and the power supply. I can absolutely confirm with 100% certainty that both the fan and motherboard are indeed compatable. I hope this helps!
 
Back
Top