• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CNPS 9500 Here I come!!

AtomicFire

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
1,214
I'm stoked. Just ordered it, waiting for it to arrive Friday.

P4 2.8E @ 3.2 with Zalman CNPS-7000B

Current Ambient: 24C

Current Idle w/case closed: 54C
Current Load w/case closed: 70C

Current Idle w/case open: 48C
Current Load w/case open: 65C

I was also using generic Zalman thermal paste. I got some AS5 coming with the 9500, well see how this works out. I'll post temps + pics as soon as I get and install it!
 
Back
Top