• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CMStorm Quick Fire Pro Not Working

gwfleming

n00b
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
7
Just bought the above mentioned keyboard.I t will not work on my desktop computer (Windows 7 64) but it will work on my laptop(Windows Vista). I have the Logitech MX 3200 with the Setpoint driver loaded on the desktop. I unplug the usb cord and plug the CM Storm usb cord in its place.Could the Logitech drivers be the problem?

Thanks
 
I don't think the Setpoint drivers will have any effect.
What order did you plug the cable in? Should be plugged into the keyboard itself, then into the computer. Have you tried rebooting with the KB installed?
 
Back
Top