CMSS Tweaks?

pojut

Gawd
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
541
I just picked up the sound card in my sig. CMSS adds a nice dimension to the audio, but I'd like to make it a bit "wider"...any tweaks out there that can do that?
 
In your console launcher, you have the "upmix mode" option for CMSS-3D. Try choosing "Stereo surround" instead of "Stereo Expand".

That may give you a wider sound that you are looking for.
 
In your console launcher, you have the "upmix mode" option for CMSS-3D. Try choosing "Stereo surround" instead of "Stereo Expand".

That may give you a wider sound that you are looking for.

Here's a screenshot of my console launcher...don't see any option like that, although there are those two weird ones in there. I tried clicking on Settings, but no options appeared for CMSS-3D. Thoughts? Thanks for your help :)

 
okay, you are in headphone mode. If you were in speaker mode, then you would have seen the option I spoke of here:

20jtxc.jpg
 
Back
Top