CM Storm QuickFire Stealth Availability in North America

Rkoth814

Cooler Master Marketing Manager
Hello [H]! This is my first post in this forum but wanted to share some news with you as the North American CM Storm rep. Please feel free to ask any questions and I'd be glad to answer them.

We got our shipment of QuickFire Stealth in over the weekend and I'm happy to say that we have secured a limited quantity at the CM-Store. For you early adopters, we have it up and ready to go!

For those of you not aware of the Stealth, it uses front printed keycaps, has adjustable repeat rates, and also comes in a multitude of CherryMX switch types - the first two models launching with Brown and Green (a stiffer blues). This model is also a TKL (ten keyless) design.

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/quickfire-stealth-mechanical-gaming-keyboard/

Availability @ Amazon/NewEgg - their shipment leaves the warehouse today and based on their internal logistics, it could take anywhere from 3-10 days to be fully available in their systems. Since NewEgg is local, I would anticipate they get it sooner. Once the sales teams let me know, I'll update this post.

Canada I have no definitive date because the shipment is leaving the warehouse today to respective channels of business, but will update when I get confirmation.

Thanks

Rajiv
CM Storm - North America

Last edited:
I actually ordered one with Greens last night. I'm just waiting for the status to change on the order from "Awaiting Fulfillment". Can't wait to compare that keyboard with my current QFR with Blues.

Greens are great. I am using a Trigger green that I use for work and I can't go to any other switch type. If you've never used a green, they are stiffer blues BUT you can actually break them in and get used to it. Extremely satisfying.

I really want this keyboard. Finally they put brown switches in this design.

Still no ETA... we're not happy about it but we're aiming for end of May at this rate. We have been waiting far too long and we've already been fighting with our HQ about allocation :/

I just thought I would post an update. I've had my Stealth for around a week now and it's quite nice. The Green switches are taking some getting used to of course but nothing too bad really.

Previously I had only used Blues (and many years ago buckling springs but I don't have those keyboards anymore). The Greens definitely take getting used to with how stiff they are. They're great for typing though as I find them very easy to not bottom out with, something I was looking for in a keyboard. They're also quieter because of that and that they don't have quite the metallic recoil sound that were with my Blues. They keycaps being completely blank are definitely nice to type on while retaining ability to read the keys for things like volume control or keys I rarely use. The black color of the keyboard itself and the keys is nice, though I rather liked the gray of my non-branded QFR too. That said, it's really a typists keyboard and not a gamer's. If you want the Stealth and primarily game, opt for Browns or wait for the softer Blues or Reds. If you mostly type though... you might just fall in love with it. Just keep in mind that it is $105 for Greens versus $90 for Browns (and I assume Reds/Blues when those are made available).

Here are two pictures of it and if you have any questions for me on it either post here or PM me. I apologize for their quality but I don't currently have anything but my cell phone to take pictures at the moment. I can take more or different angles or even a video if you want. I'm thinking about doing a comparison video between it and my QFR with Blues.

qfrsg1.jpg

qfrsg2.jpg

fire time hearing about the stealth version. side printed keys look awesome. will definitely purchase a keycap set if offered in pbt. i already own a QFR blues, noppoo mini reds, but may have to pick this up in browns for the collection.

gahhh! Waiting for my quickfire pro to arrive. Glad I made my decision...so many options from coolermaster right meow.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Thanks for your mini-review! Glad you like the keyboard :) Green switches are the best.

Still OOS, but why don't these have backlights for the keys? That would make it complete.

They had some on CM Store the other day, but they are gone again. I might try the browns or green. I have the Logitech 710 which I like, but the small design and the blank tops looks cool on the Stealth.

Wish more companies would design boards similar to the Noppoo Choc and put the F keys directly over the number keys makes it alot more convenient in mmo games for the extra binds.

Wish more companies would design boards similar to the Noppoo Choc and put the F keys directly over the number keys makes it alot more convenient in mmo games for the extra binds.

There are quite a few 75% keyboard layouts that have just that, and not all are Cherry MX. SIIG makes quite a few that are very decent quality for being rubber-dome, although there are complaints of the key legends wearing off quickly due to pad-printing. Cherry Corp. it's self makes many 75% layouts with a variety of switch choice, many of which can be found for relatively cheap.

Back