• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CM Stacker is the Perfect Size

cooter

Gawd
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
872
When I built my rig I was set on getting the CM Stacker. Many people were saying how big the case is. Well I think it is the perfect size, any smaller and I would not be able to easily put all my stuff in it. Anyhow here are some pictures of my rig.

There are only 3 empty drive bays on this rig.







The beers are there to put a perspective on the size of the thing. (Also my old roomate used that measuring system to tell me how big his rig was)
 
Congrats man...today my Thermaltake Armor (BNS) arrived and man its Jinormous! I can put all 12 of my hdds and my dvdburner and floppy...and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to mod it to hold another 3 hdds!!!

naked.armor.jpg
 
R1ckCa1n said:
Holy wires batman. You getting any air flow in there?

The bonus is I am watercooled, but as far as the wires, I am not sure what to do with them, I simply have way to much crap, but I am also in need of another HD.

But hell my temps never break 40 C so I am not concerned.
 
cooter said:
The bonus is I am watercooled, but as far as the wires, I am not sure what to do with them, I simply have way to much crap, but I am also in need of another HD.

But hell my temps never break 40 C so I am not concerned.

i have a stacker which is watercooled as well...i love it! =]
 
some pictures of my setup =]

i really love this case...gives me so much room to do stuff. I had bought the antec p180 but ended up returning it and ordering this case.

10-23-05_1108.jpg

10-23-05_1110.jpg

10-23-05_1111.jpg
 
kuyaglen said:
Congrats man...today my Thermaltake Armor (BNS) arrived and man its Jinormous! I can put all 12 of my hdds and my dvdburner and floppy...and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to mod it to hold another 3 hdds!!!

I like your cranberries poster >.> I mean that's a nice case! :D

for a second i thought "uh.. where would the power supply go" then i realized the damn thing is wide enough to have a drive bay and a power supply side by side up top.
 
Back
Top