CM Stacker 830 $252.99 Shipped @ Amazon

annaconda said:
i cannot believe people are desperately looking for $227 computer case.
I kinda agree with you, but to each his own, people are spending a 1500$ now a days on an SLi setup (PSU + cards + mobo). :confused: :rolleyes:

annaconda said:
i cannot believe people are desperately looking for $227 computer case.
<ot>
:confused:
I love my Stacker 830, though personally I think I'd rather have a modded 810 or ST01 or whatever it is. The 830 is damn nice though, and definitely worth the money if you are running a lot of equipment. I've got mine 100% full as seen here: http://www.hoka.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10

So suffice to say, there are people who do need this case (I really want bigger next time!).
</ot>

This price isn't particularly hot, at least for me, within 2 weeks or so of it coming out I had it for $230 or so from MicroCenter. Shame they are charging $280 for it now. Hopefully price comes down later this year on it so its more affordable.

I've got a silver ST-01, it's teh sechs. Coolermaster and silverstone both have put out soem kickin' cases. The price at amazon is sorta warm not blazin' hot though.

btaki said:
I kinda agree with you, but to each his own, people are spending a 1500$ now a days on an SLi setup (PSU + cards + mobo). :confused: :rolleyes:

Well i have almost spent 5 thousand dollars on my computer, which is:

Bose Accoustic Home Theater Speaker System 15 Series = $1500
Sony 34bit 5.1 Home Theater Reciever = $500.
Dell Ultra Sharp 24" LCD = $805.
MSI Neo Platinum SLI Motherboard = $150.
Opteron 165 @ 2.8GHZ = $320.
2GIG OCZ Platinum Dual Channel PC4000 = $200.
ATI X1900XT 512MB = $500.
Thermaltake BigWater 745 = $150.
ATI HDTV Wonder = $150.
(2 X 200) 400GB Hard Drive RAID 0 = $100.
16X Dual DVD Writer = $35
16X Dual DVD Writer + RAM = $40
4 Channel Fan Controller = $15.
Ultra 500 Watts SLI ready X- Connect Ultra Flex Force Cable =$90
Ultra Aluminus Blue Computer Case = $55 AR.

Well the point of all that was as you can see in the end $55 for the case, and when i was buying a case i was looking for cheapest best bang for the buck. I would love to buy computer hardware that is worth something in the long run, but $300 for Computer case does not click me :D
And the proof of all that is right here.

annaconda said:
Well i have almost spent 5 thousand dollars on my computer, which is:

Dell Ultra Sharp 24" LCD = $805.
MSI Neo Platinum SLI Motherboard = $150.
Opteron 165 @ 2.8GHZ = $320.
2GIG OCZ Platinum Dual Channel PC4000 = $200.
ATI X1900XT 512MB = $500.
Thermaltake BigWater 745 = $150.
ATI HDTV Wonder = $150.
(2 X 200) 400GB Hard Drive RAID 0 = $100.
16X Dual DVD Writer = $35
16X Dual DVD Writer + RAM = $40
4 Channel Fan Controller = $15.
Ultra 500 Watts SLI ready X- Connect Ultra Flex Force Cable =$90
Ultra Aluminus Blue Computer Case = $55 AR.

Well the point of all that was as you can see in the end $55 for the case, and when i was buying a case i was looking for cheapest best bang for the buck. I would love to buy computer hardware that is worth something in the long run, but $300 for Computer case does not click me :D
And the proof of all that is right here.

a couple of things about this, just an observation:

no words fo this.

24bit ;)

Thermaltake BigWater

= to good air cooling.

The rest of the stuff is pretty good, but you really paid to much for that "sound system" you should've gotten something like the 5500's or the Klipsch's, and bought like 6 or seven stackers :p

It's not hard to spend $200 - $300 on a case if you're tired of cheap cases that are just that, cheap. I vowed to never buy a case over $100, until I fell in love with the Lian Li PC65B-USB a couple years back. I paid around $150 or so and it was worth every penny. The quality of that case was just amazing, especially compared to less expensive cases I'd owned. The CM Stacker 830 is no exception. It's huge, great looking, has plenty of features and it offers some of the best air cooling available. I bought mine from ClubIT when they had it for $259 with free shipping and like my old Lian Li, it was worth every penny... ;)

NEODARK said:
a couple of things about this, just an observation:

no words fo this.

24bit ;)

= to good air cooling.

The rest of the stuff is pretty good, but you really paid to much for that "sound system" you should've gotten something like the 5500's or the Klipsch's, and bought like 6 or seven stackers :p

My bad, typo it is 32Bit i checked again last night. You never heard of BOSE accoustic Home Theater systems 16 series? Here is a link for you.

vectra-le said:
Awesome work! See what raising a little awareness in a thread (with no small help from a healthy does of competitive pricing) can do?

Great Case at a Great Price; i would bite, if i didn't have my lianli :)

Back