• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CM Hyper 212 Plus vs Hyper 212 Evo

Turtle Man

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
145
I am currently in the works of my first build, and as many are suggesting the Hyper 212 Plus for me. I was wondering what the diff. is with the Evo verison. I can get the Plus model for $30 shipped or the Evo for $37. Which would be better?

i5-2500K
ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 MoBo
CM HAF932 full ATX case
 
It's really not much of a difference. On the evo there is a new fan and the pipping is suppose to be designed better. Evo is better but not by a whole lot I'd go for it unless you really want to save 7 bucks.
 
Back
Top