CM GeminII Free AR + Free Shipping @ the Egg.

Gah, I'm torn. It's free but only after a rebate, and I'm not sure if it'd fit in my current case.

Bleh. :p

If it doesn't fit, save it for later or give it to a friend as a gift for the holidays. Its a win/win situation unless you fail to properly submit your rebate.

I snagged two earlier today. Can't beat free (minus tax). :D

Thanks for the deal, OP.

Way to go, you guys broke Newegg. :p

went to check on a shipment and got the error, theni found this thread, now i want it back up for a good reason lol

There's a reason this thing has been free or almost for the past couple months, it hardly does any better than the stock cooler in most tests.

There's a reason this thing has been free or almost for the past couple months, it hardly does any better than the stock cooler in most tests.

No, not really..

I overclocked my E6420 to 3.0ghz and its idle-ing right now at 25C...

Personally I think it's free because it's a liabilty with what could be a considerable amount of weight that is not centered over the 4 mounting positions. High potential for someone to damage a board once loaded down with fans if you move your rig alot, IMO.

Despite it being virtually free, I think I'll pass...
Looks to be a pain in the ass to install (pull the whole mobo out), and you'll need to take it out and reapply thermal paste and reinstall it if you install more RAM in the future, since it covers the RAM slots.

Despite it being virtually free, I think I'll pass...
Looks to be a pain in the ass to install (pull the whole mobo out), and you'll need to take it out and reapply thermal paste and reinstall it if you install more RAM in the future, since it covers the RAM slots.

I put the RAM in in my dad's PC in after installing the cooler, all four sticks of it. Not a problem.

Sorry but my e6420 is at 3.6 and load is 55c with this thing.. it works way better than stock. Find me a better cooler at this price... lol. I'm in for at least 1.

picked one up last time around.... with only one 120mm fan temps dropped like crazy for e 2160 oc'd to 3.00. Also a lot quieter than stock, and it cools the ram. Btw kind of a pita to remove ide cables on msi 650i sli board, but it looks good and you cant beat far....

As for why theses are far every where newegg, clubit, ... along with lots of other rebates on coolermaster stuff???? I dont know but they make solid stuff...

and btw you need to take out the board for installs on most of the top end coolers anyway

I bit for 1, and paid with paypal. 20% off, so they are paying me $6 to buy this, and send in for a mir!

but the reciept has to show you spent the $30 on it to get rhe full $30 cause on rebate sheet that the rebate will not exceed the purchase price and can not be combined with any otehr promotion

I bit for 1, and paid with paypal. 20% off, so they are paying me $6 to buy this, and send in for a mir!

Shadow is right about this. Although... the paypal promotion isn't exactly a discount... it's kind of a rebate as well.. so you may get away with it if the paypal deal isn't mentioned on the receipt.

I thought about getting 3, but decided to just stick with one. Don't need one, much less three. :D

I already have one of these, in my main rig, and if I get my rebate, I'll have paid, like $7, shipped.

I am thinking about getting a second for my Server (too large for my HTPC), but the Tower112 already has it idling at 25*C right now. :)

Still tempting though.

I have mine installed on a 4000+ X2 and its idling at 20C. I doubt thats right, as room temperature is only about 18C

Back