• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CM Elite 130 Coming soon!

SQX_Barto

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
23
There are some pics, maybe it is just a prototype yet and the final product will be different, I don't know

http://www.expreview.com/26117.html
http://www.cowcotland.com/news/37089/computex-2013-cooler-master-lance-elite-130-itx-gamer.html

I just watched the pictures, did not translate the text in Chrome, so I have zero information :)
I like the front and if the hdd cage won't be there/can be put out easily, I like it even better :)

If someone has more informations or just an opinion, anything, go ahead ;)
 
So even bigger than the already huge 120? =p

It does not talk about size, but I guess is totally the same size, like the 120, only the facepanel is different, and the HDD cage is out (but maybe it is just a protototype, or it is just removed because the 7990)
In CM Elite 120 you can also fit the 7990, I think.
 
Well it can't be entirely the same as the 120, because this on the 120, the PSU area protrudes out the back, and on this one, the PSU is flush. The question is whether they pulled the case back to make up for that, or if they just moved the PSU forward to do that.
 
Back
Top