• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CM Centurion 5 vs Centurion 534

MoDsOuRcEdOtNeT

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
469
I can get both cases for about the same price give or take 10 bucks and both have identical innards but the bezel has a different look. To owners, which one would I best get for modding? I assume all the components are rivited on both and thus I have to punch out the rivits and replace them with case screws? I like the clean look of the 5 but the freedom of moddability for the 534.

In short: Is it easy to take all of the components off the bezel on the centurion 5 or not. [And put them back on]
 
Back
Top