• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CM 690 II

Stiffy

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
278
So all the parts for my brother's build has arrived. I'm sitting here trying to put the damn stand-offs in this case, and its not working! If I get one in, they MAYBE fit one or two threads, and at a poor angle. I'm literally about to force these guys in, i'm having so much trouble!

Has anyone reported a similar problem? What would you do? I have the original CM 690 for my personal case and I neeevver had a problem like this.
 
What was the problem? I have the same case and didn't experience any issue.
 
Back
Top