CM-690 Front Panel installation

gunner46

n00b
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
38
Hi All
Just received my CM-690. I have a problem re-installing the Front Panel.
Is there some trick to doing this, when I push on the top left, the bottom left pops loose. When I push on bottom left, top left pops loose.
Am I doing something wrong ?
I like the case very much, but this is getting very annoying.


Can anybody help please?
 
Your optical drive may be not fit perfect to the opening; that may be the reason the front penal rocking up and down. You may smooth the front penal of your optical drive with razor blade or sand paper.
 
Your optical drive may be not fit perfect to the opening; that may be the reason the front penal rocking up and down. You may smooth the front penal of your optical drive with razor blade or sand paper.

This is the same with or without the optical drive installed.
Thank you for your response.
 
Back
Top