• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CM 690 Advanced II

does anyone know when they are going to release the windowed version? (RC-692-KWN1) I have heard rumors of March 1st, but I haven't really been able to confirm this.
 
does anyone know when they are going to release the windowed version? (RC-692-KWN1) I have heard rumors of March 1st, but I haven't really been able to confirm this.

I think they will introduce the side window separately. I swore I saw it for $24.99 on the CM Store but that was 5 or so days ago. The part number is RA-692-KWN1 for the side window alone, you might want to google search that part number and see if anything comes up.
 
Back
Top