I have been given the task at our company to either find an outside firm or outside hire to handle the security of a new product we are bringing on board. The product is a cloud app which our customers will interface with. (A Basic Data Monitoring System)
Since I'm not very familiar with cloud security I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any good books about security auditing that I could look over to help me further learn what is necessary.
I realize a lot of security is looking at policies and procedures. But basically I have always been the guy that has been tasked with implementing these procedures not creating them.
Thanks so much for your guidance. I have learned so much from many of you!
Since I'm not very familiar with cloud security I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any good books about security auditing that I could look over to help me further learn what is necessary.
I realize a lot of security is looking at policies and procedures. But basically I have always been the guy that has been tasked with implementing these procedures not creating them.
Thanks so much for your guidance. I have learned so much from many of you!