Closed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
I am hunting a unit for a friend. My friend is challenged when it comes to anything heavy requiring two hands. I am hoping to find something very light, Win 11 native with no hacks, and not going to be used for gaming. I need to find something very light and possibly a convertible. $200.00 max shipped, using PPal G&S, I pay the fees.
Feel free to make suggestions.

narsbars

Received your message. I currently have 1 Surface Pro 3 and 1 SP4 that has a screen defect. I will have more information in a few days.

Edit: both are on win10
Thanks, I do have to have a unit that can have Winn 11 natively, no hacks. Thanks

I got a yoga x380 convertible. Not sure if it’ll run W11 but I can fire it up when I get home. Fits in your $200 budget 👍🏻

If not I got a T490 that I know runs 11.

I need to have Windows so I can be tech support. I can't spell Leenucks, or Endroid.
You can be tech support on a Chromebook. You can also use Chrome Remote Desktop for helping remotely. You're going to have a hard time finding a Windows 11 compatible laptop that's under 200 dollars.

Edit: Actually the Yoga x380 that blackbeaSSt is offering is compatible with Windows 11.

If shipping is in the Cont US, then I can do $200 total for my:

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 in really nice shape
I5-1035G4, 8GB, 128GB SSD.
Came with Win 10, but has been updated to legit Win 11.
Comes with keyboard type cover and charger.
Battery health last time I checked: - 43,200 mWh as built, current Full Charge Capacity 38,780 mWh

I upgraded to Dell version so this can go.

eBay has them for around $250 or more at this time

Edit:
Weight seems to be
Weight2
(not including Type Cover)*
i3, i5: 1.70 lb (775 g)
i7: 1.74 lb (790 g)
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...features-8254894d-bb80-77ef-daae-612ea713e310

If shipping is in the Cont US, then I can do $200 total for my:

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 in really nice shape
I5-1035G4, 8GB, 128GB SSD.
Came with Win 10, but has been updated to legit Win 11.
Comes with keyboard type cover and charger.
Battery health last time I checked: - 43,200 mWh as built, current Full Charge Capacity 38,780 mWh

I upgraded to Dell version so this can go.

eBay has them for around $250 or more at this time
narsbars I don't think you're going to get a better deal than this.

I have some Dell latitude 13" 3390 2-in-1 touch screen with 8130u, 8gb, 128gb ssd, win 11 edu (can be upgraded free to pro). Weight is 3 lb, 8 oz.

$65 shipped

Last edited:
Just to note, upcoming Windows 11 changes may take some other processors off the current supported list, but should not really, since this tech has been around since the 60's...
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/windows-11-24h2-popcnt/

Anything on the list here will work with Windows 11 as they ave TPM2
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/w...pported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors
Thanks, currently looking at a Surface 7. I understood it was some microcode but anything in the last approximately 15 years was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back