closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

livfree

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi all-

As title says. Mint condition, Verizon but unlocked. Paid off fully. 10/10, no wear I can see, complete in original box. Clean IMEI (however if you buy this to actually use you're probably stupid). Being sold as a collectors item. NO WARRANTY, OBVIOUSLY. I have the original invoice from VZW, it was originally purchased on my Verizon account.

THIS DEVICE IS RUNNING THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE. NO UPDATE INSTALLED SINCE PREORDER PURCHASE. No, I don't care about how I should return it, nor do I care why you think I haven't. Thanks.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY as it is unfortunately illegal to ship this (sigh...), however, I can sell it and hand deliver it all I want as long as it doesn't go via a postal courier!

I'm located in Northern WV, but will travel to southern PA/eastern OH/western MD/southern WV for sale or somewhere in between us. $650 USD cash or PayPal upon meeting, will entertain trades (Pixel/iPad Pro mainly, will entertain different stuff though.)

Feel free to message for pics, i'll upload them here eventually.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Straight from Verizon Wireless website

"Samsung released a Note7 software update that prevents the device from charging, eliminating the ability for it to work as a mobile device.

Verizon is pushing this software update to your device on January 5, 2017.

However, we urge you to stop using your Note7, upgrade it to another device, and return the Note7 to us. "

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

Straight from Verizon Wireless website

"Samsung released a Note7 software update that prevents the device from charging, eliminating the ability for it to work as a mobile device.

Verizon is pushing this software update to your device on January 5, 2017.

However, we urge you to stop using your Note7, upgrade it to another device, and return the Note7 to us. "

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

No updated have been installed. The SIM was pulled and it's currently being stored in the fireproof return box. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back