Closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for your Mavic Mini. I have the same one and it's a pleasure to fly.

Bump.

Need server RAM and 3770k

Rock bottom price reduction on the Mini.

Does it have to be 2400? or would you be interested in 2133?
Is there a specific brand or type you're looking for (have some stuff outta R730s 80% sure its v4 cpus so likely 2400, but might be 2133)

Yes, I have 2400Mhz on my X10SRA and I'd like not to downgrade in speed. The brand doesn't really matter as long as it works. I'm currently using four sticks of Kingston KSM24RS8/8MEI. Let me know if you have a matched set and what your price is. Thanks.

Doubtful its kingston I'll check when i can in the new year likely micron/crucial

You still looking for a 3770k? I have one that was delidded/relidded by a local shop in SA using the proper tool and put whatever the cool kids use to replace the tim (I forget which one, I think Kryonaut). It was kept cool and happy with a small AIO loop until I upgraded to AM4 a year and some change ago. I used a shop since they charged less than me buying the tool and doing it myself. It was run at I think 4.2GHz stock vcore and up to 4.4GHz with a small vcore bump, but nothing crazy. Again, it's been awhile and I just know that I'm super paranoid about killing parts, so I promise I treated it well. :p I bought it second hand on eBay and used it for about a year without issues; it's been sitting since late 2019 and I've been meaning to move it.

If that sounds like a thing you could use, we can sort out whatever's fair. Let me know.

Thanks, and yes I know. I'm trying to get a better deal now that Alder Lake is out and I can wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back