Closed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
WTB 1 1TB SSD, and 2 x MSATA 256 or 512 gig cards
WTB DEAD or Dead cheap 980 mxm laptop video card.

Last edited:
Have you checked out a Latitude E6540 with Radeon dGPU? They often sell for $200 or below and can the LGA processor can be upgraded to a quad core.

This E6540 is selling for $200 or Best Offer.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, that one sold. I am really put off by ebay. Just bought a replacement screen for a laptop and it looked like Serena Williams had used it for serving practice. No idea if I will see my money back or not.
The H has always been good to me.

I have a y510 with no screen lol. The hinge area broke so i took off the whole panel and just use HDMI. has a 850m in it I believe

I have a p25x v2 I can part with. Screen isn't flawless, but no dead pixels and it's nothing crazy. It's a Common issue with this model. I can boot it up and pm pictures if interested. A brand new screen is only ~$50 and takes 5 minutes to swap if it is something that really bothers you.
It's a beast of a laptop. I just don't travel much anymore and it doesn't see any use. Battery worked fine last I used it, but it has been in a drawer for a year, so I'd have to test it to say for sure.
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Laptop/P25X-v2#kf

I have 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 256gb essentially NIB, bought them for my Synology NAS and they have incompatible firmware, kept running into problems. Used them for about a month, otherwise, I'd just return them. $120 shipped DM me if you're interested.

Thanks, that one sold. I am really put off by ebay. Just bought a replacement screen for a laptop and it looked like Serena Williams had used it for serving practice. No idea if I will see my money back or not.
The H has always been good to me.

you'll get your money back, ebay almost always sides with buyers, I've been burned so many times because of it as a seller.

Those won't work for replacing ancient MSATA cards. Another time and I would use them. Thanks for the offer.

Those won't work for replacing ancient MSATA cards. Another time and I would use them. Thanks for the offer.

Ah, ok, so I actually have a couple 250GB WD BLUE 3D NAND SATA m.2 2280's too. $80 shipped?

Ah, ok, so I actually have a couple 250GB WD BLUE 3D NAND SATA m.2 2280's too. $80 shipped?
MSATA is circa 2014, the M.2 came after the MSATA and was an improvement but won't fit the slots.

Attachments

• M2 Sata.jpg
    M2 Sata.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MSATA.jpg
    MSATA.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back