Closed Beta of QuakeWars (Clan Applicants only)

I'm on IRC, and play Quake 3 and 4 regularly. I'm up for frontin the [H]. :) lemme know!

Sign me up :D

I've played CS, CS:S, DoD, and DoD:S all comptetively and play quite a bit of BF2 on the side. I guess I just pm you my email?

Its been a while already, i think its safe to say we didn't get in :(

i think they are looking for real clans. not communities of people that just play games...

In the event this works out eventually (or hell... if it doesn't) sign me up too! I'm a long time quaker (well... since q2) so gettin in on quakewars early would be great.

:)

If this works, I'd love a crack at playing quake wars with [H]. I've put the most hours playing RtCW, Medal of Honor, and Battlefield 2.

I'd love to play this game, let me in plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee.

I signed up using the clan tag [H]

BTW, I have some extra keys. Just PM me if you want one (all gone!).

Just be sure to put [H] where it says "CLAN TAG"

Can i just register on TotalQuakeWars with [H] tag and still be able to get in, or do you need to be legit, notified from [H]ard?

Yessssss I signed up. I really REALLY hope I get picked. I want to play ET:QW badly :(

What the, I signed up for this a while ago. Where do we get the codes? Anyone, PM please!

EDIT: Got a code, thanks Einhanderkiller.

Ok how do we get a key? I sent a PM a long time ago to someone in the thread wanting our email addresses in order to get signed up.

all of you would of only got a code (for the closed clan beta) IF the ruse to form a [H] clan works.
The clan-beta I believe is still going through selection and that is why no codes, if any

Those who subscribe to fileplanet however will since there is a closed fileplanet beta

How did you get the email in the first place? Were you registered somewhere or was it random based on the clan application thing?

So no more beta keys left? I was really hoping to join you guys on this one.

i still have 9 keys left...but i am waiting on my own registration to go thru. the email said a spot is still not guaranteed so we'll see.

If your key does go thru, I would be very grateful to recieve one of the nine that you have left : ).

Back