Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have cloned my 80GB windows partition from my 1TB HDD to a 120GB partition from a SSD with clonezilla but now windows won't boot. What can I do, I have tryed to change the boot partition in gparted and other recovery cd but I'm stuck now.
I just installed an ssd in my laptop, cloned drive with acronis but did not boot. Took my win 7 disk and did a repair and it fixed everything and boots into windows fine. Could just be messed up mbr.